Terms and Service Agreement and Refund Policies.
- Here at Box of Good we want you to be fully satisfied with your order. If your order has any items missing or items that are poor quality let us know within 24 hours and we will add a full credit for any said items to your Box of Good account. Credit will be applied to any future orders or will be taken off the invoice prior to payment, depending on that time that the issue has been reported. All credits need to be used within one year of being applied.
- Prices can vary day to day on any individual items. When placing an order, the price you see on individual items may change before your order arrives. All standard boxes and assorted bags do not change in pricing. When placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for the order in full.
- All Box of Good’s frozen items come with a thermal bag and ice pack. A pending deposit will go onto your account for the thermal bags and ice packs and your account will be charged the deposit amount the following week. When the thermal bags and ice packs are returned, we will credit your Box of Good account for the amount that had been charged.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders at any time to anyone.
- In the case that your card has declined, you will be issued an email letting you know immediately. Your balance needs to be paid in full within five days of your card declining. If your balance is not paid in full within five days all future orders will be cancelled. To restart your deliveries, you will need to have your balance paid in full.
- Box of Good does offer drop spots in Arlington, Anacortes, Monroe and Granite Falls. Any orders that are delivered to the drop spot of your choice will need to be picked up by the time the shop closes that day. There is no reimbursement for orders that are failed to be picked up.
*Contents of this website are subject to change at any time. boxofgood.com is owned and licensed by us and reproduction is prohibited.*