Leafy Greens with Spicy Garlic Oil
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Bring garlic, oil, red pepper flakes, and ½ tsp. salt to a boil in a small saucepan over medium. Cook until garlic is golden. Let cool; season with salt and pepper.
- Combine greens and oil in a large bowl, massaging oil into greens. Grill until lightly charred and softened, about 1 minute per side.