Radish and Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber (about 2 cups) thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1 bunch radishes (about 2 cups) thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1/8 red onion (about 1/4 cup) finely diced
- 3 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. mineral salt or to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Wash the cucumber and radishes well, scrubbing as necessary.
- Trim the ends from the cucumber and radishes and thinly slice, using a knife or mandoline.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Add the cucumber, radish, chickpea, dill, apple cider vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl, toss well to coat. Season with more dill, salt and pepper to taste.