- 2 cups grated zucchini excess water removed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt plus more as desired
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp avocado or canola oil
- Combine all ingredients, except olive oil, in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Using a heaping tablespoon form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Once heated, add patties and cook until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes per side. Serve.